Study after study reveals the single most important thing you can do for yourself is smile. Smiling will make you more attractive, increase the number of friends, improve your health, and help gain new friends, increase your income and net worth and make you feel better about yourself. Here are 11 reasons that benefit you and others around you by simply smiling.
1. Smiles are a Gift – If you want to make other people around you feel happy and elevate their mood—just walk into a room and smile.
2. Smiles are Infectious and Contagious - Just as with yawning, when someone in a room looks around, grins and smiles, it’s hard not to join in.
3. Smiles Lower Stress - Blood pressure, mood, heart rate, perception, and ability to make better decisions are always made better when one smiles.
4. Smiles Simply Make You Feel Better - Mood and outlook on life are directly associated with brain neurotransmitters called endorphins. The more the endorphins flow, the better one feels. These chemicals are released when running, meeting a love one, having a great time or simply smiling!
5. Smiles are More Attractive - There is no doubt that people are attracted to others who smile.
6. Smiles Reveal Honesty - Smiles are associated with those who are honest and sincere.
7. Smiles Demonstrate Compassion and Care for Others - Facial expressions reveal the true nature of how one feels towards the person they are talking to.
8. Smiles Help us Stay Healthy - White blood cells associated with our immunity system are indirectly linked to smiling. Studies reveal that those who smile and laugh routinely get sick less and get faster better.
9. Smiling Makes You More Approachable - Studies reveal that a smile will help break the barrier and makes you appear more trustworthy.
10. Smiling Increases Your Teamwork and Leadership - Smiling takes effort and time. It leads to better listening, empathy, and working towards a common purpose as a team.
11. Smiling Reveals Inner Self Confidence - Confidence leads to better relationships, better wages, and increased athletic performance.
Contact us for more reasons to smile.
Read what people are saying about us.
Dr. Morabito and your wonderful staff - Thank you so much for your kind, welcoming, and kid-friendly attention you gave me and my sons when we came in for the Harrison's 1st dental checkup. Thanks again and keep up the good work.
Dr. Morabito is an awesome dentist, a great personality with the hift of humor, he is personable, and amazingly manages to choose the very best people to work for him. They are all excellent and most of all - caring and genuine. And with my dental problems, believe me I have had my share of being treated like a "number." I recently flew back to Falls Church from Kansas City to have him do my implants, because I don't trust anyone else.
Dr. Morabito is a rare man: intellectual, very professional, very sensitive and practical to his patients. HIS STAFF: ADIMINISTRATION, DENTAL HYGENISTS, DENTAL ASSISTANTS , entertainment, and a charitable character are exceptionally capable, as he demands. If his practice were a fine hotel, his ZAGAT rating would be the highest. Dr. Morabito is an exceptional man! His professional associations keep him in the forefront of the latest methods and technology. He is excellent with the fearful and anxious patients and makes them feel confident. He is great in all the technical aspects of dentistry. He makes thousands of patients look better and feel great about themselves. You can feel secure in knowing that Dr. Morabito is the only dentist you will need, and he is affordable with a variety of financial plans. All aspects are well explained. If you want a great dentist, see Dr. Morabito and his charming and professional staff that will make you comfortable like family.