All On 4
All-On-Four in Falls Church - Robert A. Morabito, DDS
What is All-On-Four Dental Implant Treatment?
You may have heard advertising on the TV or the radio or seen advertising in the newspaper about “Permanent Teeth in a Day” procedures. Known as All-On-Four, this dental implant treatment is gaining popularity for many people and with good reason. All-On-Four is a dental implant option for replacing all of your teeth (upper and lower) with only four dental implants and it is possible to do this in only one day.
All-On-Four is an advanced and reliable technique to permanently attach lifelike teeth or prosthetic to dental implants that have been anchored in the jawbone. Lifelike teeth supported by implants function and look like real teeth. The same oral brushing and flossing habits you use to maintain your real teeth, you do as well with these dental implants.
The beauty of All-On-Four treatment is it significantly reduces the overall treatment time as well as lowering the costs of dental implants when compared to conventional implant treatment.
Dental implants have revolutionized dentistry and transformed many peoples lives especially those with toothless situations by giving those patients a much more reliable and more comfortable solution than dentures.
In addition to the reduced costs and time required for the treatment with the All-On-Four procedure, here are some other advantages:
• In most cases, you will not require a bone graft.
• Implants can sometimes be placed the same day as the extraction.
• Dental implants help to prevent bone loss that occurs when teeth are lost by stabilizing and stimulating the bone that is around the implant. This is something removable dentures cannot do.
• State-of-the-art implant system enables a minimum number of implants to support a maximum number of teeth.
Some disadvantages to the procedure are:
• The reduction in cost is made by having a fixed denture which requires more maintenance than individual dental implants.
• Implants are not placed in the molar areas where your bite force is the highest.
• It may not be the right type of procedure for your unique situation. Our dentist in Falls Church works to make the teeth fit your mouth rather than your mouth fit the teeth. With some dentists All-On-Four treatment is recommended for all patients without regard to their specific situation.
To find out if All-On-Four treatment is right for you, contact our Falls Church dental office to schedule an appointment with Dr. Morabito.
Before and After Patient Pictures
Read what people are saying about us.
Dr. Morabito and your wonderful staff - Thank you so much for your kind, welcoming, and kid-friendly attention you gave me and my sons when we came in for the Harrison's 1st dental checkup. Thanks again and keep up the good work.
Dr. Morabito is an awesome dentist, a great personality with the hift of humor, he is personable, and amazingly manages to choose the very best people to work for him. They are all excellent and most of all - caring and genuine. And with my dental problems, believe me I have had my share of being treated like a "number." I recently flew back to Falls Church from Kansas City to have him do my implants, because I don't trust anyone else.
Dr. Morabito is a rare man: intellectual, very professional, very sensitive and practical to his patients. HIS STAFF: ADIMINISTRATION, DENTAL HYGENISTS, DENTAL ASSISTANTS , entertainment, and a charitable character are exceptionally capable, as he demands. If his practice were a fine hotel, his ZAGAT rating would be the highest. Dr. Morabito is an exceptional man! His professional associations keep him in the forefront of the latest methods and technology. He is excellent with the fearful and anxious patients and makes them feel confident. He is great in all the technical aspects of dentistry. He makes thousands of patients look better and feel great about themselves. You can feel secure in knowing that Dr. Morabito is the only dentist you will need, and he is affordable with a variety of financial plans. All aspects are well explained. If you want a great dentist, see Dr. Morabito and his charming and professional staff that will make you comfortable like family.