Welcome to Our Falls Church, VA Dentist - Robert A. Morabito, DDS
Dr. Robert A. Morabito has been creating and restoring beautiful smiles for more than 18 years. He combines years of experience with the latest innovations in dentistry in order to provide the best possible dental treatment in Falls Church, VA for you and your family. With a focus on preventive care and overall patient health, Dr. Morabito works with his patients to create a personalized treatment plan for a healthy, beautiful smile that will last a lifetime.
With a staff of caring, efficient professionals, your Falls Church dentist specializes in advanced general dentistry, making it easier than ever to take care of all your dental needs in one office. From cleanings and check-ups, to dental implants and advanced cosmetic restorations, to sleep apnea therapy, our team is experienced with the latest dental technology, making your visit more comfortable, effective, and productive. Our staff members speak both English and Spanish for the convenience of our Latino community. Our goal is to provide you with the most comprehensive dental care available.
Advanced General Dental Services in Falls Church, VA
Unlike many other dental practices that specialize in one aspect of oral care, we have years of experience treating most dental conditions. Here are just some of the advanced general services our Falls Church dental practice offers:
- Sedation Dentistry - For patients who are less than comfortable in the dentist chair, sedation dentistry from our office includes nitrous oxide (all ages) and oral sedation (adults only).
- CEREC - CEREC is a sophisticated system used for creating high-quality, metal-free dental restorations in one visit. This means we can create onlays, inlays, crowns, and bridges while you wait. We can even provide crown restorations immediately after root canal therapy with this technology,
- Dental Implants - Dental implants allow patients to enjoy teeth that look and feel incredibly natural and secure. We can easily use a dental implant to replace one tooth or several neighboring teeth. When all teeth in an arch are missing, we can restore your smile using fixed dentures or the All-On-4 treatment concept.
- Gum Disease - From the beginning stages of infection to advanced gum disease, we can develop a treatment plan that will improve your oral health, ease your pain, and restore your smile.
- Cosmetic Dentistry - Whether your teeth are chipped, cracked, stained, or crooked, we can work with you to bring your smile back. We offer tooth-colored fillings, veneers, whitening, and Invisalign® to gently straighten teeth and close unwanted gaps.
At Robert A. Morabito, DDS, we take a gentle approach toward your oral care. Our advanced general dentistry services in Falls Church, VA will make you smile in more ways than one. Give us a call today to schedule an appointment so we can help you achieve optimum oral health.
Check out our welcome videoWarmest Regards
Robert A. Morabito, DDS & Team
Robert A. Morabito, DDS
6200 Wilson Blvd., Suite 114
Falls Church, VA 22044
Phone: (703) 534-9160
Fax: (703) 237-6761